Click the links to find information about The STD Project:
- The STD Project – About The STD Project and its overall purpose, recent awards and links to detailed posts about the website’s vision, mission and values, bucket list (our goals), branding/website design, and our logo
- Administrator Bio – About The STD Project Founder and Executive Director, Jenelle Marie, and why she has chosen to openly administer The STD Project – educational background, recent awards, etc.
- Services – Descriptions of our interactive services, referrals, outreach and details about opportunities for speaking engagements, tabling events, and more
- Press Coverage – The most recent coverage of events, printed works, appearances, and radio, television or online interviews
- Our Contributors – From Sexologists and Sexual Health Educators to STD Testing Experts, these are the folks we’ve brought on as contributors to write for us and to answer reader’s questions
- Our Supporters – Participating organizations who’ve explicitly expressed their support for The STD Project and its mission and have agreed to be featured
- Advertise – Information about advertising on the website – banner sizes, availability, pages, placement, and pricing structure
- Contact – Links to contact the admin via email or to reach the admin on Skype – contact for interviews, to submit an interview or short story, advertising, direct questions, etc. – the contact form links directly to the project admin’s email address and all inquiries will be answered within 24 hours
These pages are updated frequently. Should you have a suggestion for us on improving them or including something additionally you had hoped to find here, please do not hesitate to contact us via the contact form. We love suggestions and find external input to be our best resource in making The STD Project a high quality reference tool for those who have or think they might have contracted a sexually transmitted disease or infection, those who are living with a sexually transmitted disease or infection, and those who love someone with a sexually transmitted disease or infection.