- Search their database to find a hepatitis support groups in or near your area. To start, please choose your state or the target state you want to search.
- Although most support groups focus on hepatitis C, the state-wide ALF chapters may be able to make referrals to groups that welcome hepatitis B patients as well.
- An A to Z directory of support groups by type of group, contact information, and descriptions.
0141 332 2520
- Support group on Wednesdays from 2-4pm
- An online support forum to ask questions and network with others who have contracted hepatitis B in the UK.
- HepCBC is a non-profit organization run by and for people infected and affected by hepatitis C. Their mission is to provide education, prevention and support to those living with HCV. For an up-to-date listing of local hepatitis support groups, click on their most recent newsletter and scroll to the last page.
- The Australian Hepatitis C Support Forum is a very active online forum which provides support and guidance for people with HCV from all over the world.
- Funded by the NSW health council, this listing provides phone numbers and group contacts for support meetings, hotlines, and additional counseling or services.
- Offering occasional Support Groups and Information Sessions that aim to provide a range of informative discussion and peer support, with up-to-date information and occasional guest speakers in a comfortable, supportive and confidential environment.
These resources are updated monthly (sometimes daily)! We come across new information and great resources while researching all of the time, but we don’t always catch everything. Should you have a website, a hotline, a testing locator, treatment information, etc. you’d like to suggest we include on these pages, please let us know! We love to hear from our readers and want to include only the most relevant and reputable links available. You can make a suggestion via the STD Forum or privately on our contact form; either way works!
- – - -