- Search their database to find a hepatitis support groups in or near your area. To start, please choose your state or the target state you want to search.
- Although most support groups focus on hepatitis C, the state-wide ALF chapters may be able to make referrals to groups that welcome hepatitis B patients as well.
- An A to Z directory of support groups by type of group, contact information, and descriptions.
0141 332 2520
- Support group on Wednesdays from 2-4pm
- An online support forum to ask questions and network with others who have contracted hepatitis B in the UK.
- HepCBC is a non-profit organization run by and for people infected and affected by hepatitis C. Their mission is to provide education, prevention and support to those living with HCV. For an up-to-date listing of local hepatitis support groups, click on their most recent newsletter and scroll to the last page.
- The Australian Hepatitis C Support Forum is a very active online forum which provides support and guidance for people with HCV from all over the world.
- Funded by the NSW health council, this listing provides phone numbers and group contacts for support meetings, hotlines, and additional counseling or services.
- Offering occasional Support Groups and Information Sessions that aim to provide a range of informative discussion and peer support, with up-to-date information and occasional guest speakers in a comfortable, supportive and confidential environment.