Read this post about STD pictures first – this is important!
The STD Project strongly discourages its readers from using these photos to diagnose visual signs of STDs with STD pictures alone. It’s imperative you see a medical professional as soon as possible and while signs are present (internal or external) – everyone’s body is unique, can exhibit entirely different symptoms, and often times exhibits no symptoms at all!
It is also possible to have more than one STD at a time (with symptoms or without). So, whatever you do, get tested or see a medical professional right away! (Enough of the lecture, I know.) Maybe all of this is new to you, and that’s understandable – it’s not always easy to know if you should get STD testing done.
Genital Warts (HPV) -
Gonorrhea (‘The Clap’) -
Herpes (Oral Herpes & Genital Herpes) -
- Pictures of Herpes Simplex
- Pictures of Oral Herpes (HSV1)
- Pictures of Genital Herpes (HSV2)
- Detailed Herpes Symptoms
Lymphogranuloma Venereum (LGV) -
Molluscum Contagiosum -
Pubic Lice (‘Crabs’) -
Vaginitis (BV, Yeast, Etc.) -
- Pictures of Bacterial Vaginosis
- Pictures of Candidiasis (Yeast) Vaginal
- Pictures of Candida (Yeast) Penis
- Pictures of Candida (Yeast) Groin
- Detailed Vaginitis Symptoms
- – - -