Read this post about STD pictures first – this is important!
The STD Project strongly discourages its readers from using these photos to diagnose visual signs of STDs with STD pictures alone. It’s imperative you see a medical professional as soon as possible and while signs are present (internal or external) – everyone’s body is unique, can exhibit entirely different symptoms, and often times exhibits no symptoms at all!
Also, while it may appear your visual signs match one of the below STD pictures, many non-STD illnesses present similar signs – so, hold your worrying until after you’ve seen a medical professional (if you are diagnosed with an STD, come back to The STD Project – we’re friendly and we have resources for that as well).
It is also possible to have more than one STD at a time (with symptoms or without). So, whatever you do, get tested or see a medical professional right away! (Enough of the lecture, I know.) Maybe all of this is new to you, and that’s understandable – it’s not always easy to know if you should get STD testing done.
Genital Warts (HPV) –
Gonorrhea (‘The Clap’) –
Herpes (Oral Herpes & Genital Herpes) –
- Pictures of Herpes Simplex
- Pictures of Oral Herpes (HSV1)
- Pictures of Genital Herpes (HSV2)
- Detailed Herpes Symptoms
Lymphogranuloma Venereum (LGV) –
Molluscum Contagiosum –
Pubic Lice (‘Crabs’) –
Vaginitis (BV, Yeast, Etc.) –
- Pictures of Bacterial Vaginosis
- Pictures of Candidiasis (Yeast) Vaginal
- Pictures of Candida (Yeast) Penis
- Pictures of Candida (Yeast) Groin
- Detailed Vaginitis Symptoms
Think you might have an STD?
Talk to a Certified STD Counselor from STD Test Express about your symptoms and testing.
- US Only
- Available 7 Days per Week
- 6am-10pm CDT
Have a Board Certified Dermatologist examine your rash.
- Convenient Online Consultation
- Results in 24hrs. Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- Only $40 vs. an Expensive Visit to a Local Dermatologist
- Learn More
– – – –
- Think You Might Have an STD?
- Information About STIs
- STD References & Personal Perspectives
- STD Statistics
- List of STIs
- STD Overviews
- STD Briefs
- STD In-Depths
- Symptoms of STIs