Specific Awareness Days & Events:
- The STD Project celebrates their 1yr. Anniversary alongside STD Awareness Month and offers ways to help join their advocacy during other awareness months!
- May is Hepatitis Awareness Month and May 19 is National Hepatitis Testing Day – Are you at risk? How you can help!
Lists of Awareness Months or Days:
- The STD Project’s master sexual health and STD awareness months and days list, their descriptions and ways to get involved as an advocate.
- Sexual health and STD awareness months and days of advocacy annually during the first quarter (Jan-Mar) of every year and how to get involved.
- Ways to become a Sexual health and STD awareness advocate and the months and days observed annually during the second quarter (April-June) of every year.
- Sexual health and STD awareness months and days of advocacy annually during the third quarter (July-Sept) of every year and how to get involved.
- A list of the 4th quarter (Oct-Dec) advocacy awareness months and days geared toward sexual health or STDs, in particular, and ways to be an advocate.
These resources are updated monthly (sometimes daily)! We come across new information and great resources while researching all of the time, but we don’t always catch everything. Should you have something you’d like to suggest we include on these pages, please let us know! We love to hear from our readers and want to include only the most relevant and reputable information available. You can make a suggestion via the STD Forum or privately on our contact form; either way works.
– – – –