Basic, educational info about testing:
- Thinking about STD testing logically based upon sexual activities, risk, and how to know whether or not you should get testing done to check for STDs.
- When to get tested for STDs based on common STD testing windows, what an STD testing window is and things to remember when receiving results.
Where to get testing:
- Where to get STD testing – Fast, private, and affordable STD testing options without having to schedule a doctor’s visit or appointment.
- Where to get STD testing – Global clinics offering STD testing, free STD testing options and low-cost STD testing.
- Details on where to get free HIV testing & STI testing for National HIV Testing Day on June 27th as well as centers offering free testing all week.
- Where to get STD vaccines globally (free, low-cost, or for purchase) – types of STD vaccines available and the STD vaccine process at STD testing clinics and healthcare providers.
Personal testing perspectives:
- What is it like to get tested for STIs? My STI Testing Experience and the STI testing procedure for HIV, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, and Syphilis at testing clinics.
- A guest post ‘As an STD testing counselor at getSTDtested.com I’ve heard some raucous sex stories – here are my 5 most notable takeaways.’
- A healthcare worker’s story about the first time giving an HIV positive result during STI testing and how that day forever changed her perspective.
- A guest post by a reader who has tried both public and private STI testing in the UK – what her experiences were like and how to get an STD test in the UK.
These posts and pages are updated frequently. Should you have a suggestion for us on improving them or including something you had hoped to find here, please do not hesitate to contact us via the contact form. We love suggestions and find external input to be our best resource in making The STD Project a high quality reference tool for those who have or think they might have contracted a sexually transmitted disease or infection, those who are living with a sexually transmitted disease or infection, and those who love someone with a sexually transmitted disease or infection.
– – – –
- Think You Might Have an STD?
- Ask a Dermatologist
- Private STI Testing Centers
- Compare STD Tests – Private vs. Free
- Free STI Testing Centers
- Global STI Testing Locations